Certified Alcohol and Drug Treatment Executive (CTE)
See the Career Steps for a CTE here.
- Successful completion of the following executive/management level courses which may be offered by the National Behavioral Health Credentialing Board (NBHCB) or another NBHAP-approved provider:
- Introduction to SUD Treatment and Management (4.5 hours)
- Advocacy (4.5 hours)
- Board Interactions (4.5 hours)
- Fiscal Responsibility (4.5 hours)
- Human Resources (4.5 hours)
- Leadership (4.5 hours)
- Policies and Adherence (4.5 hours)
- Professional Conduct (4.5 hours)
- Must have at least four years of management experience at a SUD treatment facility; candidate must provide a letter of verification of experience from supervisor.
- Read, agree, sign, and return the CTE Code of Conduct
- Read, agree, sign, and return the Consent to Release Information and the Statement of Understanding
- Provide a copy of CTE Course Completion Certificate
- Have a supervisor or equivalent complete and and confidentially submit the Recommendation and Evaluation Packet
- Pay required fees:
- $300 (NBHAP Member)
- $500 (Non-Member price)
A national membership association that provides education and advocacy for those in the behavioral health and addiction treatment industries.
We are the leading and unifying voice of addiction-focused treatment programs.