California Consortium of Addiction Programs and Professionals (CCAPP) is the largest statewide consortium of community-based for-profit and nonprofit substance use disorder treatment agencies, and addiction focused professionals, providing services to over a 100,000 California residents annually in residential, outpatient, and private practice settings.
CCAPP provides a forum and a unifying voice for practitioners and programs. As the state's largest AOD advocate for programs, CCAPP serves as the vital link between government, consumers, program owners, and directors in California.
Whether at the Individual or Program membership levels, some of the benefits include:
- free subscription to Counselor magazine
- subscription to the CCAPP Weekly Dispatch
- free dual memberships between CCAPP members and certain NBHAP member levels (more info on that here)
- annual conference discount
- free and discounted workshops
- professional plusses such as prepaid legal plans and rental car discounts
- professional liability insurance discount
- district-level representative
- high-level advocacy for the profession
- members also have a vote at CCAPP annual meetings
Conferences and Education
CCAPP presents several annual conferences throughout the year. They also hold summits and symposiums periodically, and CCAPP training workshops are presented throughout the year in each of CCAPP's nine district. Many are free or highly discounted for CCAPP members. Several of the CCAPP trainings have discounts for NBHAP members as well.
CCAPP Main Events include:
- Addiction Leadership Conference (ALC) in the spring
- Multicultural Conference (MCC) in the summer
- California Addiction Conference (CAC) in the autumn
- Recovery Happens
- LGBTQI Addiction Symposium
A national membership association that provides education and advocacy for those in the behavioral health and addiction treatment industries.
We are the leading and unifying voice of addiction-focused treatment programs.